27 Mar 4 KINDS OF RACE
We are very much given to talking about race, sports for that Mauma is actually born.
But “race” itself encompasses many facets. Let’s define some through simple and synthetic points.
– sports specialties that, unlike a march, includes a “flight phase” in which no foot touches the ground;
– it improves the average level of efficiency of the cardiovascular system;
– race is ideal for “beginners”, because the ideal speedy should not involve disproportionate effort.
– race aerobic specialty;
– it includes over two hours of race;
– musculature prefers the use of fat and sugar;
– training must accustom the muscles to burn more fat than sugar, in order to maintain the latter also in the final part of the race, usually within 30-35 km, the so-called wall to overcome.
SKYRUNNING, the RACE at HIGH ALTITUDE
– long-term race + gap + challenging climatic conditions + technical paths = physicist and psyche put a strain;
– the different kinds of skyrunning:
1. SkyMarathon, up to 4,000 meters above sea level;
2. SkyRace, up to 3,000 meters;
3. Vertical Kilometer, with a gap of 1,000 meters; the altitude changes from race to race; the distance from 3 to 5 km.
– sports specialties that, unlike the race, includes that a foot rests always on the ground;
– the energy cost of the march is low, equal to 1 kcal/kg per km walked down, if faced in a bland way;
– recommended to sedentary starting physical activity, and to all those who wish to add to their habits half an hour of physical activity.
And you, what kind of race do you prefer?
(Useful source: www.benessere.com)